Friday 4 May 2012

2nd year work

Alongside my degree piece I hold an interest in Raku firing.
During my 2nd year I created a number of small pieces. They are inspired on my response to a brief based on archaeology. I liked the idea of creating pieces of small treasures that could be found in the ground.



Each of the pieces were developed with a surface taken from broken pavements outside my ceramics block. I choose to use this surface as I wanted to trap a memory within the pieces. These pieces were used within my 2nd year exhibition called Collate.
During this exhibition I displayed these pieces within a case to give the impression of a museum setting.


3 comments:

  1. Um Gewicht zu verlieren, wird vorgeschlagen, Essen nicht mit einer guten Zeit zu mischen. Wenn Sie mit Freunden zum Essen ausgehen, denken Sie daran, darauf zu achten, wie viel Sie essen, und achten Sie darauf, play bazaar satta king es nicht zu überarbeiten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz don't mind but these are as beautiful as u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play bazaar
    satta king
    Play Bazaar Simplify your life with the organization and routine. One idea is to establish a designated area for your glucose meter and testing supplies.

    ReplyDelete